Thursday, September 30, 2010

Outlast Hand Sanitizer!

It really lives up to it's name!  I recently received some Outlast Hand Sanitizer that I distributed to my mom's group.  Everyone was surprised and happy that they were getting a lil' something to go home with!  The mom's loved it.  It was designed to kill germs up to six hours!  The only negative feedback I received was the strong smell.  The smell was somewhat overwhelming and strangely comforting at the same time, strange to say, but I knew it was killing the germs.  And there is nothing worse than having the little ones bring something home to get the whole house sick.  I left one in my car and we use it constantly.  Overall, I'm happy with it and so are the other mom's!  Try it here:  https://www.outlastgerms.com/moms  

No comments:

Post a Comment