Saturday, March 5, 2011

Fellowes P-12C

Although it seems I post my entire life on the interwebs for all to see, I make sure to protect myself from identity theft.  Thats's why I'm glad for Fellowes.  This shredder makes Spring Cleaning EASY!
I have been so far behind on getting personal information shredded that the papers began stacking up pretty high. I began working on the back log of papaerwork since  and it has been simply fantastic. No jamming, no over heating, and most importantly no hassles. I love it!  The best thing about this is that this particular shredder has  Cross-Cut technology, which destroys a single sheet of paper into nearly 399 particles to ensure high-security against identity thieves!

I'm a Target-a-holic, so i always find an excuse to go there:  you can get it here or the Fellowes website here!

I am working with One2One Network and Fellowes, but these opinions are my own!

Now on to my next Spring cleaning step, a digital makeover! I am going to "clean" my computer by deleting files i no longer use and backing-up important data onto an external hard drive.  Happy Spring cleaning!

No comments:

Post a Comment